Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Oh We Need a Little Christmas Right Now

 Yes. I have done it. I have decorated my house (mostly) for Christmas.  I do still have some fall touches throughout but I have also pulled out most of our Christmas decorations and aim to enjoy them over the next month or so. I do not feel as though I dishonor Thanksgiving in doing this. I feel rather that I welcome in a sense of coziness & refuge which are my ultimate goals for my family to experience. 


Here's a peek at what I have displayed so far. 
















Until Next Time, 

Much Love, Reba



No comments:

Post a Comment