Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Summer Fun

Here's a collection showing some of our summer fun over these last two and a half weeks!

It started with a dentist visit complete with a dark purple balloon (her favorite!).



We had some cousin fun thrown in there too!



We played with kinetic sand...


...and playdoh.


The brothers (as Avery calls them) played some video games...


One brother ended up taking a nap. 


We played board games...



...and made fun desserts. 

A special snack of Krispy Kreme was on the menu! 




We always encourage creative play!


I also like to allow her to choose her own outfits even if it means wearing pink boots into Target in June. 


Noah and I had a special frozen yogurt date. 


And I've always got to squeeze in some hugs with this little girl!


She made Akuna a doghouse out of a cardboard box and she was very proud of herself. I was too!


Avery caught this glimpse of Michael mid-laugh -- one of my favorite expressions!


There you have it! Summer fun over here! Lots more to come, Lord willing! 


Until Next Time,

Much Love, Reba

No comments:

Post a Comment