Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Wednesday, June 22, 2022

A Few Girly Days

Last week, my parents took the boys on a beach trip and Avery & I stayed home. I worked on doctorate things during some of the day, and we always tried to go do something fun since it was just us girls!

On the day the boys left, I took Avery to get her next set of immunizations so that she would be all set for kindergarten. Afterwards, we wandered around downtown and got some ice cream. 


The next day we grocery shopped and bought new fly swatters and dubbed ourselves the Swat Team. 


Later that day she ate a Bomb Pop and also used it for blush. 


We enjoyed some bubble blowing outside although it's been so HOT!


Later in the week, we got ready to go to a special event at our library where Ariel would read a story during Children's Story Time!  We prepared by getting an "Ocean Water" loaded tea from a nearby shop. 


We made good time and got a parking space at the library and an actual seat inside! She loved it so much and even had her picture made with Ariel at the end of the story. 


The next morning we prepared for the brothers to return by playing a few rounds of Hi-Ho-Cherry-O!


It was so much fun to spend a few days one on one with her!  I'm so very grateful that she's a girly girl and enjoys all things pink, purple, princess, and pretty! We bought a couple different type of bath bombs and she loved finding the surprises in those. We watched lots of Bluey and Barbie's Dreamhouse Adventure. It was fun to be enveloped in girly things for a few days!

Until Next Time, 
Much Love, Reba


No comments:

Post a Comment