Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Water Balloons!

Back in April I bought some Bunch-o-balloons for the boys' Easter baskets, and we ended up picking out a third pack so Avery could join in. 

Last week on Thursday afternoon we put them to use! The Bunch-o-balloons made it so easy to fill! I will totally continue buying that brand! Each kid used a different color for every round. We saved a third set of balloons to do a final round later this summer. 







We cooled off with some patriotic pops afterwards. 





They had a blast! It was a great way to spend an afternoon!

I love summertime with them!


Until Next Time,

Much Love, Reba


No comments:

Post a Comment