Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Thursday, June 23, 2022

Mid-June Recap

Our summer pace hasn't slowed down much.  We've stayed pretty busy after the boys returned from the beach. 

We stopped by Bass Pro shops to check out the fish and the stuffed bear. 


The boys have recently discovered a love of wiffle-ball when their cousins came down for a few days. 



On Monday night we had tiny ice cream cups for dessert! A summer treat for sure!


On Tuesday we went to the library for a petting zoo which turned out to be three or four fenced areas all attached, so not much of a zoo or petting for that matter.  All the animals were set on eating, so it was kind of dangerous to actually try petting them. Overall, it was a bust. 



However, the morning was redeemed with a trip inside the library!


That evening, we went fishing at a nearby pond to catch some brim.  I was amazed at how much Avery and my 4 year old nephew wanted to touch the worms!






Today we hung around the house.  After everyone finished dinner, we made some s'mores outside at the fire pit. 



I'm so trying to enjoy these days and treasure the moments! I love summer with them so much. 

Until Next Time, 
Much Love, Reba



No comments:

Post a Comment