Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Thursday, July 14, 2022

4th of July

We celebrated all weekend for the 4th of July! We started off with a rainy cookout at my mother-in-law's house, and the rain didn't stop the kids from getting in the pool! We ate great food- Hamburgers & hotdogs (the summer staples), baked bean dish, potato salad, JalapeƱo popper dip (Aaron's new specialty), and a festive yummy red/white/blue crescent cream cheese dessert! 


On Sunday we went to church and I relaxed in the afternoon while Aaron took the boys to the property and Avery had a sleepover. 


On Monday we ran some errands, picked up Avery, and palled around, took a rest, & grilled out before gearing up for the community firework show hosted at our church! It was super fun (but super late start due to the late time of sunset in the summer). The boys giggled & laughed during so much of the program, so that was really fun to watch! Avery liked the show but chose to snuggle up next to her daddy for safekeeping. 


All in all it was a great weekend and we're so blessed to live in this country! God bless America. 












Until Next Time!

Much Love, Reba





No comments:

Post a Comment