Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Quick Beach Trip

I wasn't sure we'd make it down to the beach this summer, but on my birthday Aaron gave me a beach-appropriate hoodie and two beach towels and told me to book a trip! I was able to reserve the same property we used last year and scheduled a trip for early July. 


We headed out of town after breakfast one Thursday morning. 


We stopped halfway at a restaurant my parents recommended and it was so good!


At the beach house! Avery is very much into the phase of "take my picture!" and I'm here for it!


The kids dubbed this house "shark-mania" and each of them love to stick their hand or face near this shark decoration. 


At the restaurant for dinner. 




Afterwards, we took a walk on the beach. It was very windy & high tide. We saw a group of at least 4 dolphins swimming close to shore!






More pictures near the shark face. Noah absolutely LOVES houses with upstairs!


No filter. It was a gorgeous day for views at the beach the following morning but it was super hot due to no wind. We didn't stay too long because of the relentless heat. 




During the heat of the day, we took the kids to the ice cream shop. Believe it or not, these are single scoops!


Later, Noah & Avery played "restaurant" at the playground. 


We took the kids to our favorite Mexican restaurant for dinner & they planned ahead of time to order dessert for their dinner. 



Another kid; another shark face. 


And another. 


The next morning we went to a different playground-- we always try to make it to both! 




Then we loaded up to get some fresh seafood before heading home!


It was the perfect little trip to rest our souls by going to one of our favorite places!


Until Next Time,

Much Love, Reba


No comments:

Post a Comment