Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Saturday, May 20, 2023

Two Books

I read two fiction books over the last week while my work responsibilities have settled down and my evenings have been free. 


The first book is one I've been wanting to read for a long while now. Annabel Monaghan's "Nora Goes Off Script" was so much fun! It was a wonderful read. It's just different enough from typical chick-lit books to be unpredictable. It was full and well rounded without being overly explanatory or full of language. I recommend! I'll definitely be reading this one again. 


The second book was Sally Hepworth's "The Family Next Door." This one was a suspense book that had me guessing til the end. I've been intrigued by Sally Hepworth's books but hadn't had a chance to read any of her titles yet. I reserved this one from the library and read it over a couple days. It was suspenseful enough to make me want to keep coming back and reading at any chance I got, which was a nice break from electronics. I recommend this one as well! 

Here's to more great books this summer! 


Until Next Time,

Much Love, Reba



No comments:

Post a Comment