Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Friday, December 5, 2014

Decor in Pictures

Here's a photo update of our current Christmas decorations:

Here's our tree, though not completely decorated yet, and not with the tree-skirt or tree topper since those things are still up in the attic along with our remaining ornaments.  Tonight we plan to bring all of the ornaments down from the attic to sort through even though we won't put them all on the tree.  In the background you can see the paper-chain garland and the Nativity Set.  Most of the characters of the Nativity Set are still up in the attic as well, but should be joining the group tonight.  We set up the tree as Michael ate his bedtime snack.  This is what he said "Oooohhhh!  Wow!!! Christmas tree! Yights! Is that my Christmas tree, guys?"  So cute.  Noah was mesmerized by the Christmas tree this morning! I think it was the first time he's seen one.  :)  Here's what we have so far:

Here's the Christmas Tree Advent Calendar and the accompanying sticker ornaments sheet hanging on our fridge:



Here is the fabric Nativity Advent Calendar and the accompanying Christmas bowl on the counter where the characters reside until it's their turn to join the scene:






So, it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas in our house! This evening, I plan to let the boys watch the Christmas episodes of Wallykazam, PAW Patrol, and Team Umizoomi and, later on, Aaron & I get to watch a Christmas movie by the light of the tree!  Fa la la la laaaaaa la la la laaaa!


Until Next Time!

Much Love, Reba


No comments:

Post a Comment