Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Sunday, October 23, 2016

These Are The Days

Today, Aaron is up in Talladega watching the NASCAR race with his dad and out-of-town friend.  After getting ready for church this morning, the boys and I headed to my parents' house to relax for a bit before all if us headed to service. After songs were done, I took over in the nursery to watch my two, my nephew, and one of my little cheerleaders who comes to nursery when it's Break Week from Children's Church. I supervised play dough creations, VeggieTales watching, tower building, and sit-and-spinning (where Noah's giggles are the cutest ever).  The boys and I wrapped up our morning and early afternoon by enjoying a ham lunch at my parents' house.

Around 2:00, we headed home for naps, and after 30 minutes of "please take your rest because Mommy needs a nap, too" we all successfully got at least an hour's worth of sleeping. Hallelujah.

Right now, we're eating air-popped popcorn and watching "Frosty the Snowman."  And I'm savoring the moments. So, I'll leave you with this picture and I'll be sure to post more this week.


Until next time,
Much love, Reba


No comments:

Post a Comment