Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Want, Need, Wear, Read

I missed Show & Tell Tuesday at Momfessionals yesterday, but I figured I'd write the post anyway.



So..... it's a lot of work to think about fitting "wants" into the actual categories of "want, need, wear, read" because, in all honesty, I don't need anymore things or clothes or books.   But, just for fun:

Want



Since moving into our new house in April, I've wanted some small topiaries, or bushes, or trees to flank our front door and this pair is on sale!


Need

Now that fall temperatures have arrived in the South, we're stuck in this weird space-time-contiuum where it's too warm to turn on the heater, and too chilly to wear shorts to bed.  So, I'm thinking a new pair of long sleeve pajamas might be in order!  I saw these three sets as I was browsing online:











Wear 

I do love a cozy sweatshirt, and considering that I have none, I think this sparkly one could be fun!






Read

It's really important to me as a mom, to make a cozy home for my family.  That's why this book is really appealing to me and would make a fun thing to read! 







These days when it gets darker earlier and there's a chill in the air are my absolute favorite nights of the year!  Tomorrow, we are hosting Thanksgiving here in our home and I'm super excited about it!  I love having family over, and Thanksgiving is probably my favorite holiday!  The parade, the food, the family, the undeniable chaos that will happen at some point-- everything.  It's all the little pieces that make it such a great day. 

Happy Thanksgiving Eve!

Until Next Time, 
Much love, Reba


No comments:

Post a Comment