Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Noah's Despicable Three Birthday Party

On Saturday, we held a family party for sweet Noah who turned 3 this month.  He LOVES the Despicable Me movies, so when I saw the Despicable Three idea on Pinterest, we ran with it.

Aaron made the cake out of a regular rectangular sheet cake.  The eyes are Oreos.


We created a "Box of Shame" like Ms. Hattie had in the first Despicable Me movie.



We had a variety of food and snack choices. The party was held over dinnertime so I wanted to have some substantial food options.




I didn't know what else to call the macaroni and cheese, but they mention stuffed crust pizza in one of the movies so I went with that.



Lemonade:

My mother in law, Heather, made these cookies which turned out so cute!


Overall, the party was simple and filled with family which was just perfect. Noah had a great time and loved the special snacks of cheetos and cake!

Until next time,
Much love, Reba


1 comment: