Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Sayings

Pretty much everyday, my kids will say something so cute and I try to write it down as quickly as I can so I won't forget.  Chronicling them here makes for fun posts to look back on!




(About Diet Dr Pepper)
N: this is really hoppy. 

Then
N: it makes my face spiky

M: when I get home can i watch those silly daddy videos?
Me: probably
M: ok. It's on youtube. Just type fgtv YouTube com, or whatever it's called. 

Me: let's throw this box away in the big trash can when we wave to the bus
Noah: what if you miss the bus?  (because, we wave to the school bus each morning)
Me: I won't. I'll set my alarm.  
Noah: is it monday?
Me: it's Wednesday.  
Noah: oh! Because if it was monday, the stop sign on the bus might hit you but it won't hit you if the trash can is just by the garage

Noah:  I thought the garbage truck went beep beep when it backs up but it doesn't; it goes woop woop 


Me: hey Noah I'm going to need to use my phone today to read my book. Remember my school book is on my phone?
Noah: yep! That's fine with me!
Me: so we'll need to share my phone today. I'll need to use it to read a few pages of my book, and then you can have it to watch some garbage truck videos, and then I'll need it back to read some more pages of my book, and then you can have it for another turn okay?
Noah: yep! We can really share because I'll let you! 

N: Michael!  The garbage truck is here and you get to go to school and I will miss you!

Noah: why are you wearing your glasses?
Me: because my eyes hurt 
Noah: why do your eyes hurt?
Me: because my computer screen is bright. 
Noah: you should work on your computer when it's off. 

(Noah has 3 Skittles on the table. Yellow, red, green). 
Noah: look! This is how I spell my name! One (touches the yellow skittle), two, (touches the green skittle), three! (touches the red skittle) 

Me: the dogs are going to think you smell really clean because you had a bath!
Noah: hey dogs, I smell like cereal!
Me: why do you smell like cereal?
Noah: because I had a bath!

(In piggly wiggly grocery store) (Noah points to an older bearded man)
Noah: look, there's Santa Claus
Michael: no, that's not Santa Claus.
Noah: actually, it is Santa Claus 
Me: hey boys, let's talk about something else 

Noah: ( walks into the kitchen after coming home from my mother-in-law's house) (happily says:) it smells like corn in here! 
Me: I haven't cooked anything with corn all day

Michael: there's a mail truck. Right there. See? It says ups! (Like the plural of up) :)

Michael: (hid a toy in a plastic heart) can you guess what's inside?
Me: a frog?
Michael: nooooo.  It starts with an s and ends with a g.
Me: hmmm, a sponge? No, those letters aren't right.  A song? I have no idea. 
Michael: a spider ring!

Noah: I want you to help me figure out something to eat!
Me: toast! With jelly!
Noah: (shakes head)
Me: toast with jelly! 
Noah: (nods head in excitement) 
Me: okay, toast with jelly! 
Noah: no, not toast. Just jelly. 

Noah: we go to piggly wiggly and we do the pig wiggle. 





Oh how I just love them!

Until Next Time, 
Much Love, Reba

No comments:

Post a Comment