Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Thursday, June 27, 2019

Summer Photo Collection Part 1

I've been more intentional about taking pictures of the kids each day as we do our summer activities (which somedays means just relaxing at home). Granted these pictures have all been taken on my phone thus far, but I do plan to spend some time this summer getting better with my big camera. 

Here's what we've been up to lately:


I bought Avery some Color Wonder markers & coloring sheets so she could have something to color with that wasn't detrimental to my walls. :) She loves it! She will "ker" (her word for either 'color's or 'marker') everyday at least once.


This is how she chose to shop at Costco one afternoon.


The boys & I went to see Pokemon: Detective Pikachu on a Tuesday when tickets were $5.



Noah was not excited about getting his picture made with his VBS giraffe.


Michael & I were seeing how alike our smiles were.


It was a lazy resting afternoon.




We've played lots of board games.  A favorite is Guess Who.



I'm wondering if her school pictures will showcase this same smile one day!


Michael has spent some time drawing comics.


Noah & Avery were admiring his favorite book from the library.


She might have a paci problem.


We transitioned her to a booster seat on Father's Day weekend.


All three kids quietly watching a movie.


She ADORES Akuna! The feeling is mutual.



I hope you've enjoyed this peek into our summer so far!

Until Next Time,
Much love, Reba

No comments:

Post a Comment