Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Monday, November 18, 2019

Fall Break

Over Columbus Day, we had our Fall Break for school.  We were off on a Monday and a Tuesday and it was so much fun and relaxing!  We went to two libraries one day, baked cookies on one afternoon, read lots of books, played inside & outside, and caught up on rests.  It was glorious. Since then we've had Veteran's Day break and next week we're off the whole week for Thanksgiving! This year has flown by and I'm trying so hard to soak in these moments with my little ones.



















So, so blessed.

Until Next Time,
Much Love, Reba

No comments:

Post a Comment