Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Picture Round Up: Late Fall

Here's a random round up of photos taken this last month or so.

For Halloween, we had a Greninja, a fire chief, and Minnie Mouse.




Slide fun! 


Football player!


Sweetest 7 year old.


Stealing brother's drink.


Coloring during Children's Church.


Silly brothers....


And a silly dad!


More slide fun! I love her joy!


Waiting to go on the road trip!


Last minute snuggles with Daddy.


Happy go lucky 5 year old cheerful boy!


This is an incriminating photo of the boy who self-proclaimed that he "didn't sleep at all on the whole trip!"


Basically sleeping with her eyes open, Aaron says. I agree.


The "Arrival" picture! All are so happy to be here!


Pie for snack!


A brother sleepover!


Mini donuts for part of breakfast!



A "mommy and me" selfie!


Hope you enjoyed this brief peek into our busy-ness!

Until Next Time, 
Much Love, Reba

No comments:

Post a Comment