Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

New Bracelet Stack

Remember a little while back when I talked about the Boho Cuffs from Victoria Emerson? I bought the Coronado and the El Paso styles and wear them so often and love them every time I do!

Periodically, I peruse their site looking at the new styles and imagining how I could incorporate them into my wardrobe. I really like the Boho Cuffs the best since it's like wearing 5 or 6 bracelets when it's actually just one piece to attach. Victoria Emerson also has wrap bracelets (some made of leather or suede, some with twine or string & beads or crystals) and watches. I'll certainly be keeping an eye on the price of the watches on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.

As I looked through their Boho Cuffs a few weeks ago, I noticed a really colorful option named Ipanema. It was so different than what I already had and I knew it could easily be the pop of color to some outfits. I put it in my cart and planned to wait til Black Friday or Cyber Monday to buy it.  However, Victoria Emerson had a 3 day sample sale with limited number of sample priced items and different items included each day. During one of the days, the Ipanema was on sale for $17! I quickly jumped on the deal and was so so excited to get it at way over half off!

When it arrived, it was just as I thought it would be- colorful & different from what I already had. I instantly wore it the next day with a fairly simple outfit (white shirt, jeans, dark gray cardigan) and it added all the color I needed.




So fun!

Be watching for a packing post for mom & kids to see how I organize and account for all the details that go into packing for a road trip with three kids, two of which have medical needs. Stay tuned!

Until Next Time!
Much Love, Reba


No comments:

Post a Comment