Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Thursday, August 24, 2023

2 Years

My Popa entered Heaven two years ago today right in between Avery & Michael's birthdays. He attended Avery's 4th birthday party but was gone by the end of the week when Michael celebrated his birthday. I remember my little nephew came into my house for Michael's birthday and looked up at Nana and asked where Popa was. How strange it was for him to have been there merely days before! It was hard. It still is hard. We think of him and miss him daily. I know he's having a marvelous time though worshiping Jesus and observing all that Heaven has to offer. 

We miss you & love you, Popa. 








Until Next Time,
Much Love, Reba

No comments:

Post a Comment