Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Monday, August 21, 2023

Avery is 6!

Yesterday, sweet Avery Kate turned 6 years old! We celebrated at home before church with a couple gifts, then had a family pool party in the evening with all the grandparents. She'll celebrate with friends later in the week. We're so excited for her excitement at turning 6!

She came home from school on Friday with a birthday treat & birthday hat. 


She decorated her own cake!




She was ecstatic for her new dress & coloring book! 


We will be having a Frozen 2 themed party, so I borrowed the banner from the party supplies for a special touch at home. 


She was thrilled with every card & every gift at her special family party. 




Happy birthday, sweet Avery girl! We live you so much!
Love, Mom


Until Next Time,
Much Love, Reba



No comments:

Post a Comment