Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Monday, August 28, 2023

Michael is 11!

 Wow! How did we get here?! Today, Michael turns 11 years old! I am floored. Just yesterday it seems I had a little second grader eating lunch under our dining room table as something fun to do during the pandemic, and the day before that it seems he was a toddler running around the backyard with a stick, and prior to that he was a squishy little baby who giggled with precious fervor. And today he is this amazingly tall eleven year old! And he's still just as sweet! 


Michael and I will hang out together this morning (medical appointment), then he'll chill at home while I work, and we'll cool the meal of his choice and have grandparents over for the dessert of his choice. It's going to be a great day! 



I'll recap the birthday fun later on!

Happy birthday, sweet Michael! I love you!



Until Next Time,

Much Love, Reba


No comments:

Post a Comment