Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Monday, April 15, 2019

Pony Tail Style

Avery's hair has really grown since her birthday in August.  She still refuses to wear hairbands, but sometimes she'll wear hair clips or the occasional ponytail holder to create a Pebbles hairdo. This usually lasts for a couple hours until she pulls out the ponytail holder.

Her hair is not very thick, but it's getting pretty long, so I've tried pulling it into a regular ponytail. She'll leave it alone for about 30 minutes, but it's so cute while it lasts!

This doesn't keep her hair out of her eyes though. But I know eventually, her hair will either get long enough to tuck behind her ears or she'll get to where she leaves hairbows alone or she'll figure out how to brush it out of her eyes.

Here's some photos of her ponytails!









Until Next Time,
Much love, Reba

No comments:

Post a Comment