Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Monday, August 30, 2021

Ballet Hair

On Saturday, both of my brothers were able to come over for Michael's birthday celebration.  Avery is set to start dance lessons in a couple of weeks, so I was telling my sister-in-law about the struggles of fixing her hair in a ponytail because it's so thin with lots of flyaways. I wanted to get my sister-in-law's opinion since she was a dancer for several years. She had SO MANY good tips! I felt like I needed to rush & write them all down as things to try!

She texted me later that night to be expecting a package in the mail. Today that package arrived-- addressed to Avery Kate!  It was filled with fun hair things like a mister, rubber pony tail holders, and a collection of alligator clips in fun patterns! In a separate box was the book "Angelina Ballerina" and Avery was enthralled! 

Of course she wanted her hair in a ponytail right away so we spent an hour looking for her brush (no lie) and we began doing different hairstyles in our "salon" (aka our dining room table). Such a fun afternoon! We are well prepared for ballet class hairstyles now!









Until Next Time,
Much Love, Reba



1 comment: