Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Monday, November 1, 2021

A Happy Halloween!

This year, we had a Mario, a police officer, and Sunny Starscout from My Little Pony! Each kid LOVED their costume and because the costumes were all long-sleeved, it made for appropriate outfits for our chilly evening. We started our evening at Publix to participate in their trick-or-treat event, then we made our way to each grandparent's house and to Nana's, then to our neighbors. The kids had a blast & all of them slept really well after all the excitement. Now I'm ready to kick off the holiday season (I just have to convince my husband!).



Until Next Time,

Much Love, Reba

No comments:

Post a Comment