Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Friday, April 1, 2022

Hello, April!

Today started a new month, but it ended up starting off a lot like how last month began: Avery got sick.  Last night, therefore, was a bit rough and today has been spent making sure she's better. I'm really glad it's Spring Break!  Hopefully this isn't going to be a total replay of last month.  

The kids and I have tried to do something fun each day while we've been on break. Michael had an endocrinology appointment on Monday, so we took a trip inside the hospital gift shop as is our usual custom. On Tuesday we worked at the house in the morning, then went to a local library in the afternoon. On Wednesday, we went to Target in the morning, then into Krispy Kreme for morning snack. That afternoon we worked at the house a bit more. On Thursday morning we returned to the library to pick up a book on reserve for Michael, then that afternoon I had to turn in our perc test results for our property. The kids came with me and we went to a local downtown candy shop after we were done & we walked around and looked at the downtown fountain to enjoy the candy. Today we've stayed home & watched shows & movies and rested.  Aaron came home from work early & took the boys on an adventure while I stayed back with Avery to let her rest some more. 

Tomorrow we have another fun event planned which will round out our spring break fun. We'll also finish some house things which I'll be so grateful for.  School starts back on Monday, but at least we're in the home stretch! 








Until Next Time,

Much Love, Reba

No comments:

Post a Comment