Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Sunday, April 17, 2022

Spring & Summer Gifts

For Easter this year, I decided to keep the same mentality of buying quality over quantity.  I thought about things the kids would enjoy playing with this spring & summer especially in our transitional phase out of our house & into my parents' house while we build. I chose some swimming things and lots of outdoor things with an indoor toy sprinkled in there as well. 

Noah received some water balloons, a stomp rocket, a pair of comfortable goggles in a blue/gray color scheme, a Jeep police car, and some Skittles & Reeses Pieces. 


Michael received some water balloons, a swim ring, a paddle game (Goodminton), some gaming socks, and some Skittles & Reeses Pieces. 


Avery received some glitter chalk, a pair of comfortable goggles with a unicorn color scheme, a book about a favorite show, some Barbie clothes, and some Skittles & Reeses Pieces. 


All three kiddos were grateful & it'll be such fun to use these things this Spring & Summer!


Until Next Time,

Much Love, Reba




No comments:

Post a Comment