Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Stomp Rocket

Our last few days have been rainy & stormy, including Easter. Yesterday, however, turned out to be pretty sunny as the day went on. After dinner, we took my parents to see our property. I brought along the Stomp Rocket that Noah got in his Easter gifts and all three kids had a blast playing with it! It definitely needs to be used in an open space! Here's just a few photos of the kids playing with it. 

The boys set it up while Avery & my mom went to catch up with Aaron & my dad who were walking to the back edge of the property. Avery & my mom returned to us a few minutes later. Can you spot Avery running towards us?!








This was SUCH a fun game and I know we'll get so much use out of it!


Until Next Time,

Much Love, Reba


No comments:

Post a Comment