Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Autumn Photo Shoot

Today, Michael, Akuna, and I are having a lazy day together.  It's Aaron's birthday today and as we wait for him to come home, we've been staying busy with a photo shoot! 

First I'll show the supplies, then I'll reveal the baby cuteness!

Here are the supplies we used:

 
A good camera,

 
a cute baby model,


 
a good assistant,

 
cushions to support the tiny model's body (we used a regular pillow & a nursing pillow),

 
a soft brown blanket, eight tiny faux pumpkins, and 3 faux leaves,


2 bigger faux pumpkins,
 

 
a guitar (We just happened to have one around. This is not a necessity; it just adds to the rustic autumnal feel of the photos),

 
and ta-da!  Here is the finished product.  We set up shop in front of our fireplace which already has autumn-hued candles in it.
 
 
Here are baby model Michael's autumn pictures:
 
 
 


 
 

 


 


 


 


 

 
 
 
It was so fun to take pictures of our little baby boy! 
 
Today is a good lazy Mommy/Michael/Akuna day!  Beef stew is in the crock pot, the scent of a Yankee Candle (Apple Cider) fills the air, it's a great crisp temperature outside, and my two little boys and I are enjoying every minute of our day as we wait for Birthday Dad to come home! :) 
 
Thanks for catching up with us and viewing our first photo shoot pictures!  Until next time! Much Love, Reba
 

No comments:

Post a Comment