Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Meet Michael William Petersen

Hello to all!

Sorry for the blog delay.... These past couple days have been pretty busy now that I'm a real-live Mommy! :)

On Tuesday August 28, 2012 at 4:32pm, we welcomed Michael William Petersen into the world.  He came out a little bigger than we expected, weighing in at 8 lbs, 14 oz, and was 21 inches long.  :) 

I will post a later blog about our labor and delivery experience.  As for now, here are some photos of Michael.

 
Our Sweet Baby
 
 
(wearing booties made my his Great-Aunt Mari, wearing a onesie from Great-Aunt Angela, and a beannie from Grandma Chips)
 

 
Check back in a few days for the story of our labor and delivery experience.  Aaron and I are very thrilled to be home and be the parents of our little(big) baby boy. :)  I plan to keep the blog updated as much as possible as we go through the experiences of being parents.
 
Thank-you for all of the prayers during the pregnancy.  Please keep the prayers coming!  These long nights are much easier when we know we're covered in prayer! :)  Love, Reba
 

No comments:

Post a Comment