Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Friday, June 23, 2017

Sayings from my kiddos

Preserving memories here.

(We shop at one particular grocery store because my younger brother is a clerk there. We like to get in his grocery line and have him walk us out to the car.)

M: do you know what cereal and cool whip make?
Me: nope. I don't.
M: well, cereal is like sprinkles and cool whip is like snow. So it makes snow whip!

Me: what do you want to be when you grow up?
M: ummmmm, a robot.

Me: today, you're going to the dentist. He'll want to look in your mouth at your shiny teeth.
M: ok, I will open my mouth and say "ahhh" and I will let him look at my teeth, but I'm not going to take my socks off.



M: frosty the snowman was a jolly happy soul with a corn cob pipe and a button nose and two eyes made out of cold

N: (very first thing he said one morning) hey, where's your purple vacuum mommy?



Michael says this:
Cousin = cousint
Avalanche = apple-lanch
State = stadium
Cinnamon rolls= cinnamon warms
Hospital= hossa pill
Cinnamon toast crunch= cereal crunch



Noah says this:
Avalanche= apple ranch
Slinky= springy
Bulldozer= boulder
Cinnamon toast crunch= square cereal



Years from now, I hope to look back at this post and remember how cute their little sayings and mis-pronunciations were. And then I'll probably cry since they won't be this little again.

Until Next Time,
Much Love, Reba


No comments:

Post a Comment