Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Monday, October 26, 2020

Pumpkin Patch

 One Saturday a couple weekends ago, we had some heavy rain from a hurricane but the skies cleared in the late afternoon so we took advantage of the break in the weather & picked up my mom and headed to the pumpkin patch. This totally worked in our favor because we were one of two families there and were able to socially distance the whole time. It was a bit muddy but that's okay. Mud washes off. Memories were made and we got some good pumpkins which we carved a week later (that blog post will come later!)  


Here's a photo compilation of our time. Towards the end, Avery refused to participate in our family photo but she was still present (just out of the frame).  That little afternoon trip was so special!
























Until Next Time, 

Much Love, Reba


No comments:

Post a Comment