Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Saturday, September 18, 2021

To the Park!

In July when Aaron and I took the kids to Auburn for a day trip, it was a fun filled day but we didn't make it to the playgrounds we wanted to go to. The weather was a little too toasty for much outdoor play. We made a tentative plan to go back one weekend in September when the weather cools down.  

Last Saturday, Aaron & I decided the weather looked good and we planned to head to Auburn again for this playground daytrip. In my mind, I assumed it was an away game and fortunately we had the wherewithal to check the football schedule before we left. Turns out, it was a home game featuring an away team from just 30 minutes outside of Auburn. Needless to say, it was going to be WAY too crowded to enjoy time in the city. We quickly adjusted our plans and chose to stick around our own town. 

We decided to go to an arcade, then to a playground in a local park and finally to our beloved library.  It was a fantastic afternoon! We ended the night by taking the kids to a Mexican restaurant for dinner & it was so tasty! We had such an enjoyable time and it reminded us that our little town can still be a good place for a Saturday hang out!

Here's some photos from the playground: 






Until Next Time,

Much Love, Reba

No comments:

Post a Comment