Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Random Fall Fun!

This fall, all three kids chose an extracurricular activity to participate in. The boys picked art class and Avery selected ballet & tap lessons. These activities began in early September and while, yes it creates a full schedule in our work-week, it's really turning out to be a lot of fun! 


Avery gets to participate in an afternoon class & I'm super grateful to my mother in law who is able to take her to that while I'm finishing up my school day.  



The boys are both enrolled in art classes and the studio that we go to breaks up the classes by age, so they're not in the same class which is nice. It gives them a break from each other and allows them to meet new peers outside of school. I love this studio because each month they focus on a different artist and learn about that unique art style.  The last lesson of every month is "creative expression" where the kids just get to do their own thing & use any medium in the art studio! We're really excited about this!

Michael, unfortunately, was sick for one of his lessons and hasn't quite finished his other projects in class yet, so we're super excited for him to bring home some projects this week!  Noah has finished two of his three projects so far, and I'm so impressed! We do plan to frame them, but I hung them up by his bed last night so he could admire them on the wall. (Then they fell down from the painters tape, so we'll definitely buy frames or wire string hangers to display their works!)



While one boy is at art class, I take the other boy & Avery around the downtown part of town and we browse and look around. The next night, we switch and the other boy goes to art class while the first walks around with me & Avery. Here are some pictures from our respective nights this past week. 










I'm loving these days!

Until Next Time, 
Much Love, Reba 


No comments:

Post a Comment