Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Show & Tell Tuesday: Want, Need, Wear, Read

Today I'm linking up with Andrea at Momfessionals for Show & Tell Tuesday to talk about 4 things I'd like for Christmas! 


Want

I'd really like a gift certificate to my favorite nail salon to get a pedicure!  I haven't had one since last fall and I'd really like the time to relax and enjoy myself while getting pampered!

I also want to have a couple hours to myself (doesn't have to be in one time block) to work on Shutterfly books and make my Christmas cards.  Only my oldest child has a photo book of him as a baby, and I really need to make books for my other two kiddos. 

I also want to eat cookies and not gain weight, but we can't have everything now can we?


Need

A nice set of pajamas. And probably new underwear. 

These PJs are so cute!


And these underwear have great reviews!



Wear

Of course, I'd love a blardigan




As a mom to a new baby, I am up a lot at nighttime and this would keep me nice and cozy as I'm up and about.  Also, I'm pursuing my Master's Degree in teaching, and I can just imagine that this would be nice for those cold classrooms!

And, not just focusing on clothing, I'd like to try out this product.  It's a liquid that matches the exact color that you naturally blush!  Isn't that cool?!?  So, it's like the perfect blush color.





Read

I'm probably the last on the bandwagon, but I'd like to read The Magic Art of Tidying Up.  I'm really trying to simplify my thoughts as well as my home, and I think this book would be good motivation.



And just like last year, I'd like to have The Year of Cozy.  



It's nice to sit down and make a list, even when that list includes #momlife items like underwear.  Glamorous. 

Thanks for the link-up, Andrea!


Until Next Time, 
Much love, Reba


No comments:

Post a Comment