Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Monday, December 18, 2017

4 Generations

In mid October, my Nana and Popa (my mom's parents) came to visit and to meet Avery.  Before they left, we took a 4 Generations picture.  My mom has a picture very similar to this one, of me as a baby with my great-grandma.  I am named after my Nana, so it's even more special being able to have a 4 Generation picture with her... twice!  I loved looking at that picture when I was a little girl.  I'm so glad that we were able to take a picture like it.  I imagine Avery looking at this photo when she's a bit bigger.  She'll have no memory of this visit, but she'll know that she is loved and part of a wonderful lineage. 



Until Next Time,
Much love, Reba


No comments:

Post a Comment