Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Friday, December 24, 2021

Christmas Decor

Merry Christmas Eve!


Today I'm sharing our Christmas home decor. I didn't get out everything this year, but I liked the coziness it brings just the same. Here's a peek around.


Our elf, Q.E. added some toilet paper to our tree today as his last hurrah before heading back to the North Pole tonight. 


The boys both brought home some pretty Christmas paintings from art class this month!  This one is Noah's and we've displayed the Santa phone next to it. 


This one is Michael's, situated near this year's Santa photo, fabric Christmas basket, and vintage pinecone Christmas tree (from my Nana's collection). 
 

I had extra ornaments on hand and chose to display them in a glass vase on the dining table. 


The Christmas placemats are a must! 


I love my little garland displayed at the dining room window along with a handprint wreath. 


Two little trees with fairy lights decorate the kitchen cart. 


Our mantle is one of my favorite spots, with the Nativity, bottle brush trees, and stockings. 


I bought this little tree for our classroom door decoration contest and was happy to bring it home as our very own Charlie Brown tree. 


The kids have especially enjoyed putting the items on the Nativity Advent this year!


Noah & I found this Joy moss-covered sign at a local boutique and I set it up on our bench with a lantern & an upside down Christmas door swag decoration. 


I love how everything turned out! I could've put out so many more things but this year I chose to pare down what I displayed, knowing I can display more next year. 


Until Next Time,

Much Love, Reba



No comments:

Post a Comment