Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Saturday, December 11, 2021

Life Lately: Early December

We're about to head into our last week of school leading up to Christmas break, and oh boy are we ready! Today I'm sharing some photo recaps of things we've been up to lately. More photos will follow in the coming week after we have extracurricular Christmas celebrations etc. 

Our decorated house!


Sometimes at school on our morning break, I'll make hot chocolate and stand away from my door window so I can enjoy some moments of peace until my next class. 




Avery has been picking out her own clothes lately (a favorite!) and I love when she shows me her ensembles. 


Noah & Daddy posing in their new glasses!


Our elf, Q.E. came on December 1st with a note and an ornament for each kiddo, and his reindeer Sam! I'll share more elf locations towards the end of December as I continue logging where he goes. :)


Another Christmas ensemble!


I love this picture so much! Our town has done a fantastic job turning our downtown area into a Hallmark-esque location. It's so super cute! I'll be sure to share more pictures soon! 


I won a doorprize at work on Monday and I received this devotional. I was pumped! I've already started reading through it and I can tell it's going to be exactly what I need to be reminded of this Christmas season!


My homeroom class participated in the door decoration contest this past week. We didn't win but we received an honorable mention and we had fun doing it. :) 


Claudia took these next two pictures with Michael as I was in a doctor's appointment with Noah & Avery.  



Our oven has been on the fritz and we're still working on it, but I've had such an urge to bake that I ended up looking up how to bake cookies in the air fryer last night.  They turned out really good!


That's it for now!

Have a great weekend!

Until Next Time,
Much Love, Reba


No comments:

Post a Comment