Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Saturday, December 25, 2021

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas from our family to yours! I hope your day is filled with cheer & relaxation. Remember the true reason we celebrate is the birth of Jesus, our Rescuer. If you get caught up in all the chaos of wrappings & tiny pieces & maybe even some disappointments, remember that this Earth is not our true home. Take a breath. Look around & count every person as a blessing. Today is not about a picture perfect holiday. It's about enjoying the birthday of our King. 







Until Next Time,

Much Love, Reba

No comments:

Post a Comment