Welcome!

Welcome to a piece of our sweet journey of life. This blog is about our family life-- my husband, my type 1 diabetic sixth grader, my spunky fourth grader, my first grader little girl, and myself! Enjoy!

Thursday, December 30, 2021

Three Gingerbread Houses

My mother in law bought a pack of miniature Gingerbread houses which were just the right size to equal an appropriate time frame for kids to decorate. Each kiddo decorated a house on Christmas Eve and we brought them home with us on Christmas night. Avery tried eating some of hers but the boys decided against, which I'm fine with. The houses didn't survive our increased humidity of late, but I did manage to get a picture of each kid with their creation. 







How fun!


Until Next Time,

Much Love, Reba


No comments:

Post a Comment